DISCHARGE – Noise Not Music BOXSET (3x LP, 1x EP, book)
NOISE NOT MUSIC
Chcete dostávat upozornění, až bude produkt skladem? Napište email a budete informováni.
Over 1 year in the making, this release combines the most exhaustive BOOK ever made about DISCHARGE with a triple LP + 7″ capturing the band’s incredible live intensity and aggression through some of their best, rawest sets recorded from 1980 to 1983. Housed in a heavyweight silver hot foil stamped slipcase, the DISCHARGE : “NOISE NOT MUSIC” Boxset contains the following..:
* ”NOISE NOT MUSIC” TRIPLE LIVE ALBUM
Tri-fold 350 gsm heavyweight sleeve with all the correct lyrics for the first three EP’s printed together for the first time ANYWHERE outside the original band made lyric sheets (not some garbled nonsense copied from the internet) the recordings have their audio remastered for vinyl at Toxic Basement Studios and featuring full raging sets from the following gigs:
– LP 1 : Live at the Music Machine, London 1980 (First London gig)
– LP 2 : Live at the City Club, Detroit 1982 (First USA Tour)
– LP 3 : Live at the 100 Club 1983 ( Plus bonus track of Canadian TV interview 1983 with Cal and Garry)
* ”WHERE’S OUR FREEDOM?” 8 TRACK LIVE 7” EP
With 2 tracks each live from the following gigs:
– Preston Warehouse 1980 (Featuring the unreleased track “Where’s Our Freedom?”)
– London Lyceum 1981 (Apocalypse Now Tour)
– Manchester Polytechnic 1981 (Apocalypse Now Tour)
– Helsinki Lepakko 1983 (First Scandinavian Tour)
* “NOISE NOT MUSIC” HARDBACK BOOK
Over 100 band photos with many unseen and printed in high quality for the first time (Northwood Parish Hall 1980, Tunstall Town Hall 1980, Stevenage Bowes Lyon House 1981, Rome 1981, Yugoslavia 1981, Zig Zag Club 1982 etc). Plus rare gig flyers, music weekly interviews, features and press clippings of release adverts and reviews, all accompanied by a 30,000 word historically accurate band history researched and written by notorious DISCHARGE collectors Rich Walker and Leigh Rocker, documenting the years 1977 to 1983 featuring new interview material and contributions from Rainy, Tezz, Bones, Garry, Bambi, Pooch and band manager Tanya.
* A2 Promotional Poster
DISCHARGE was more than just a noise, the band was a musical reaction to the brutal times and circumstances faced by people in the U.K. under the Thatcher regime, they were also a voice for the “X” generation without a future; but most importantly, they were FAST, RAW, LOUD, HARDCORE PUNK! CRACK YOUR BRAIN UP!
Black vinyl limited to 600